1 Day Noosa Everglades Guided Kayak Tour
- Duration : 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Boreen Point, QLD
- Product code : 1 HHG
Departing Location: Elanda Point National Park Canoe Launch - 204 Lake Flat Road
Tour Duration: 8.30 am until 3.00 pm Guided Tours available Thursdays and Saturdays - with groups of 3 or more other days maybe arrangedTour Destination: (paddle to)
- Lake Cootharaba
- Kinaba (Sir Thomas Hiley) Information Centre
- Noosa Everglades
- and the Upper Noosa River- River of Mirrors
What to bring:
- Sun hat
- Rash vest/T-Shirt
- Board shorts/swimmers
- Shoes that can get wet
- Rain Jacket
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- 50+ sunscreen
- Camera (and plastic zip lock bag)
- Water bottle
- and of course your sense of adventure!
Inclusions: Kayaking and Safety Equipment, Experienced Tour Guided, Delicious Hearty Lunch and an Unforgettable Adventure!
Extras: Please contact the Kanu Kapers Australia office by email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise on any Dietary requirements for tour catering. Child rate is for children ages 4-16 years old.